2021 General Assembly
The 2021 General Assembly was held remotly on September 16th 2021.
This annual meeting was the occasion to review the advancement of the project, but also to map out its second phase.
2020 General Assembly
The 2020 General Assembly was held on November 10th 2020 by visioconference.
- Overview and progress of the Project (P. Ciais & J. Bazire)
- Presentation of the results and projections of the 3 CLAND challenges (B. Gabrielle, D. Makowski, T. Brunelle)
- Flagship project presentation of a young CLAND researcher for each CLAND challenge
- Presentation of the results and projections of the CLAND Graduate Programme (E. Personne)
- Workshop presentation: Machine learning for the study of climate and its impact (R. Abramoff)
- Workshop presentation: Albedo and climate change (R. Cardinael)
- Mini-project: Strategic watch on the impact of Covid-19 on the prices of raw
materials and food products (D. Makowski)
- CLAND Science Advisory Board recommendations, strategy of implementation & growth (P. Ciais)
2019 General Assembly
The 2019 General Assembly was held on October 1st 2019 at FIAP premises (Paris 5th arr.).
The assembly started with a presentation by Nathalie De Noblet on the latest IPCC special report on land on climate change, desertification, land degradation, sustainable land management, food security, and greenhouse gas fluxes in terrestrial ecosystems. The first results from the three flagship projects were then presented before two parallel sessions on land-based mitigation options and machine learning.
2018 General Assembly
The 2018 General Assembly was held on 27 September at the Sorbonne Université (Paris).